Five Steps To Creating The Life You Want To Live
1. Recognize what’s important. So many of the strains and stresses we struggle to cope with come from overspending our limited physical, mental and financial resources. Ask yourself: If buying all of the things we buy is so satisfying, then why are there so many garage and yard sales going on?
2. Breathe Deeply. Slow, deep breathing calms the mind and enables your personal creativity to flow into awareness where it can become what you want in your life.
3. Simplify how you go about things. Once you know how to create calmness in your life, reassess what you need and want. Make “satisfying your needs” your top priority; then decide how much of your energy you want to spend on those things you want. It’s important to distinguish clearly between needs and wants.
4. Clarify the direction you want to go in. After recognizing what’s most important to you, use the simple power of conscious breathing to create the clarity that enables you to …
5. Begin creating the rest of your life …
Kitty offers consultations—in-person, online, and via telephone—for you to better understand the process for creating and maintaining a feeling of health and well-being.